- Information Collected – This Site may collect the following information when you use this website: Username, email address, date of birth, and other data that could directly or indirectly identify you. It is strongly recommended that you choose a Username that consists of a nickname, pseudonym, handle, or a word that cannot be used to personally identify you. This Site does not require your full or legal name. The use of a date of birth is purely optional and is used by the Site to display your age to other users.
- How we use information that we collect – This Site uses the information for the creation of a unique personalized account that is used for posting content to the Forum, internal record keeping, usage statistics, and to send email notifications related to new messages, announcements, password changes, etc.
- Sharing with trusted third parties – This Site may share your personal data with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as: serving advertisements (Google AdSense), mobile integration (Tapatalk), and performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics (Google Analytics).
- Usage of Services – Data is automatically collected when you use and interact with this Site, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs, and location information. This information includes specific data about your interactions with the features, content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the Services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data, and some of this data collected may be capable of and be used to approximate your location.
- How we store and secure the information we collect – This Site committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes, but is not limited to, server hardening, firewalls, encryption (SSL), and the use of CDN services such as Cloudflare. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests – This Site cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
- Communicating with you – This Site may contact you directly, via email, such as necessary to deliver website related communications. You can control your comminucation preferences from your Profile Settings page.
- Transfer of personal data abroad – If you utilize our Services from a country other than the United States, your communications with us may result in transferring your personal data across international borders.
- Links to other websites – This Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information – This Site will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
4. Rules of Conduct
This Site strives to be a friendly place and encourages camaraderie, discussion, and spirited debate. Everyone is expected to act in a courteous and respectful manner. While disagreements are sure to arise, please exercise restraint and civility when responding to such posts. Profanity, name-calling, personal attacks, rudeness, etc., will not be tolerated here. Personal attacks are defined as (but not limited to): abusive, defamatory, or derogatory phrases based on race, sex, sexual orientation, age, religious or political beliefs, disabilities, ethnicity, nationality, etc., directed against another member or a group of members; using someone’s affiliations as an ad hominem means of dismissing or discrediting their views (an example could be “you’re from California, so what would you know about New York pizza?”); linking to external attacks, harassment, or other material, for the purpose of attacking another member; comparing members to Nazis, dictators, or other infamous persons; accusations about personal behavior that lack evidence (serious accusations require serious evidence); and threats of any kind (both online and offline). Violators will have their posting privileges revoked.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty
This Site makes no warranty that the Forum will meet your requirements, or that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does this Site make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Forum or as to the accuracy, suitability or reliability of any Content. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE FORUM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, COSTS OF COVER, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FORUM OR THE CONTENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORTIOUS ACTION, EVEN IF THIS SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold this Site, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees harmless from and against any claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of any of your conduct related to the Forum or Content you post to the Forum.
Paid subscriptions and/or donations are non-refundable.
PLEASE NOTE: You must post a brief introduction of yourself in the New Forum Members board before you will be allowed to post elsewhere in the forum. Please include your first name, the region where you live, and your interest(s) in pizza making. Spammers will not be tolerated.